MC-1 Casualty Triage Module (CTM)
The Mass Casualty 1 (MC-1) module enables the triage of up to 25 patients at the point of injury in austere and dangerous environments. This includes a collection of specific equipment packaged to carry out medical care in a number of different environments including identifying and treating casualties at night.
- MC-1 has tags for four categories of triage.
- Labels can be easily be attached to patient within 10 seconds.
- Labels show both color and text distinctly.
- Priority 1 is red.
- Priority 2 is yellow.
- Priority 3 is green.
- Priority 4 is black.
- Labeling does not fall off during motion or moving of patient, or in any weather conditions(i.e. strong wind).
- Labeling is water-resistant.
- Labeling is easily changed.
- Labeling can be visible from a distance of 20 m in all weather conditions.
- Labeling can be visible from a distance of 20 m in poor light conditions.
- Labeling can be visible from a distance of 30 m in daylight.
- Labeling can be readable with night vision goggles.
- Labeling is readable in all light conditions.
- MC-1 contains pen/marker allowing writing on a patients skin.
- MC-1 contains writing material that is resistant to moisture, blood and frost.
MC-1 is man packable
MC-1 is Integrated