The 35-ProXM (Military) is a lightweight, rugged and proven X-Framed transporter designed for standard patient transport. Compatible with civilian ground ambulances using Ferno 175 fastener systems and ideal for patient transport within military medical facilities. The 35-ProXM has a low center of gravity, offering adjustable heights while maintaining a stable platform to move patients as needed.
- U-Tread Wheels
- 6” Wheels
- Reflective Labels
- Easy-Pull Release Handle
- Integrated Box Beam
- Strengthened C-Channel
- One Handed Side Arm
- Release 1.75” Tube Diameter
- Ratchet Bar Guard
- Dual Wheel Lock
- Gas Assist Backrest
- Powder Coated Frame
- Available in FMS Dark Earth
- Tested to Industry Standards
- All-Metal Frame
- Built-in Shock Frame
- Stat Trac or 175 Fastener Compatible
- LBS Ready
- One Handed Drop Frame
- 5-Position Drop Frame
- One Handed Safety Bail Release
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Telescoping Side Lift Handles
- Backrest Adjusts 0 – 65 degrees
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame
- Locked-on Mattress
- Foot-End Lead Handle
- Superior Stability and Center of Gravity---come from a longer, fixed front leg in the X-frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully-engineered frame geometry
- Five-Position Drop Frame provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360 degree turning radius in the lowest position | All-Metal Frame Construction---provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame -- provides comfort and support for various size patients and extra elbow room during intubation and CPR.
- Complete Bariatric Solution---with bariatric push-pull handles, 1100 lb. load capacity in the lowest position, and optional LBS and LBS Jr. Bariatric boards.