NAR SHARPS SHUTTLE
NSN #: 6515-01-518-8551
- Clear container for fill-level monitoring
- Vertical "point first" design for easy storage
- Holds up to 6 needles
- Tapered body (1.25 in. diameter by 6 in. length) fits snugly into our Medic Leg-Rig™ or Trauma Pack
- Quick-tab locking top secures contaminants until disposal
The NAR Sharps Shuttle is clear for immediate fill-level monitoring. The unit’s tapered body (conveniently sized at a 1.25 in. diameter and 6 in. length) holds up to six needles. The vertical “point first” design is easy to store. It fits perfectly into our Medic Leg-Rig or Trauma Pack for convenient point-of-use containment of used needles and small syringes. The product’s quick-tab locking top secures contaminants until disposal. Finally, the product’s unique single-use construction makes the disposal of sharps safe.
- Individual: L 6.5 in. x Diameter 1.25 in.
- Weight: 1.5 oz
Made In America