SPECIAL OPERATIONS LARYNGOSCOPE SET
NSN #: 6515-01-450-9790
- Lightweight & compact
- Resistant to dust, sand and water
- Operates in severe environmental conditions
- Textured, water-proof & dust-proof handle
- 80 Lumen LED examination lamp
- Removable LED light source works with any standard fiber optic blade
- Single-use fiber optic blades of enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity
The lightweight, compact, and highly innovative Special Operations Laryngoscope Set from North American Rescue is designed to operate effectively under the most extreme environmental conditions. Professionals rely on it. To ensure the laryngoscopes perform as long and as well as necessary, the sets are packaged with spare LED bulbs and batteries.
- ENT Pocket Light™ with two AAA Batteries NSN# 6515-01-460-9605)
- Laryngoscope Handle NSN# 6515-01-460-4736)
- Miller #3 Laryngoscope Blade NSN# 6515-01-460-4681
- Mac #3 Laryngoscope Blade NSN# 6515-01-460-4685)
- Laryngoscope Pouch NSN# 6515-01-467-7624)
- Spare LED exam light bulb
- Two spare AAA batteries
The fiber optic handle is water-proof, sand-proof, and dust-proof, and features a textured gripping surface. For convenience, the set includes single-use fiber optic blades made from an enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity. For added convenience, the handle's removable light source is designed to work with any standard (green-spec) fiber optic blade.
The complete set rolls up for easy storage and easy transport.
- Open: L 8 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 2 in.
- Closed: L 8 in. x W 2 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 10 oz
Medical device authorization required.