• High performing compact, 2-layer Reflexcell insulating blanket
• Regulates core body temperature to effectively prevent and treat hypothermia
• Protects from cold, wind, and rain
• Viable in temperatures as low as -4ºF (-20ºC)
• Compact, lightweight, waterproof, and vacuum sealed packaging
2-layer Reflexcell insulating blanket, designed for EMS use
Packed Size- 17cm wide x 17cm long x 1cm high
Size when open- 1.1m long x 1.96m wide (fully stretched) x 156.8cm (working)
Shelf Life- 10 years
Comprised of two layers of Reflexcell material capable of withstanding blizzard like conditions.
Prevents and treats hypothermia.
400% warmer than synthetic material blankets,
150% warmer than down-insulated materials.
This compact, lightweight hypothermia blanket is an essential survival item of any
Elastic traps heat while metalized surface reflects heat back to user
• Compact, lightweight, waterproof packaging
• Sustains core body temperature to treat and prevent hypothermia
• Viable in temperatures as low as 18ºF (-8ºC)
• Seals with self-adhesive strip
Sustain Your Patient in any Austere Environment
Customize to Meet Your Requirements
Hatchet Caye Resort Boat Module