APLS Transport is an innovative, portable, pole-free stretcher designed to safely and quickly move injured personnel out of harm's way. APLS Transport is ideal for emergency transport situations, especially when traditional EMS solutions are not readily available.
Fielded to USSOCOM as part of the Mobility Module since 2011. Bloodstone members in designing the modules for SOCOM TCCC CASEVAC Program integrated the APLS Transport with the Ferno APE Quad folding litter system. It provides body fluid control and is ideal for transferring patients from litters to beds.
Constructed with a durable canvas and highly absorbent core, APLS Transport can absorb up to 4.5 liters of fluid while supporting up to 450 pounds, wet or dry.
The treated nylon backing also protects against wind and moisture, helping to keep patients warm.
Each APLS Transport is available individually packed in a waterproof bag to protect the cellulose core from water damage and possible contamination.
- Lightweight, rugged and portable
- Highly absorbent core contains up to 4.5 liters of blood and bodily fluids
- Built-in thermal properties for warmth during transport
- 8 handles allow for carrying and easy transport
- Leak proof nylon backing
- Straps to ensure patient stability
- Locker for patient documents and personal effects
- Bottom straps to secure APLS to stretchers/litters
- Supports 420 - 450 lbs. (190.51 - 204.12 kg) wet or dry
- Compressed vacuum packed or bulk packed
PART No. and NSN No:
Adult: Part APLSV-3378-2
Adult: NSN 6530-01-557-1469
Adolescent: Part APLSV-3055A-2
Adolescent: NSN 6530-01-573-7830
- Finished Size: 33" x 78" (83.82 cm x 198.12 cm)
- Target Absorbency (H2O): 4,250 - 4,750 grams (target = 4,500 grams, or 4.5 liters)
- Pad Thickness: 0.0665" (0.17 cm)
- Pad Weight: 2.74 lbs. (1.24 kg)