APLS Body Guard Bio - Premium Quality Body Bag Minimizes the Spread of Bacteria and Viruses
APLS Body Guard Bio is a disposable, highly absorbent body bag that minimizes the spread of bacteria and viruses while protecting service providers and the deceased.
The bag's highly absorbent core features an anti-microbial to control pathogens and contain odors while containing over four liters of bodily fluids.
An external nylon shell, watertight zipper, thermal seals and finished edges create a leak-proof inner chamber that contains contaminated blood and bodily fluids.
Extreme environmental conditions or repeated external decontamination do not affect the bag's ability to minimize the spread of bacteria and viruses, thus protecting service providers.
Lightweight yet rugged, APLS Body Guard Bio is designed to work independently or with a stretcher for staging, storing, and transporting contaminated remains.
- Anti-microbial minimizes the spread of bacteria and viruses
- Rugged nylon shell and watertight zipper
- Leak proof backing and sealed edges
- Contains up to 4.5 liters of blood and bodily fluid
- Eight handles allow for carrying and easy transport
- Arced zipper path provides convenient access
- Pocket secures patient documents
- Supports 375 - 425 lbs. (170.1- 192.78 kg), wet or dry
- Compressed vacuum packed
PART No. and NSN No:
- Finished Product Size: 33" x 78" (83.82 cm x 198.12 cm)
- Target Absorbency (H2O): 4,250 - 4,750 grams (target = 4,500 grams, or 4.5 liters)
- Pad Thickness: 0.075" (0.19 cm)
- Pad Weight: 4.26 lbs. (1.94 kg)