APLS Floor Guard - Improves Safety and Reduces Clean-Up Time
APLS Floor Guard is a disposable absorbent pad that absorbs blood, bodily fluids and solutions in medical facilities and transport vehicles.
Constructed with a highly absorbent cellulose core and a low-slip, impervious poly backing, APLS Floor Guard is ideal for surgery room floors, ambulances and helicopters.
APLS Floor Guard absorbs up to 2.6 liters of blood and bodily fluids, or 10 times its weight. The absorption of blood, bodily fluids and solutions reduces the risk of contamination from bacteria-laden fluids.
A clean, dry floor improves workplace safety while reducing the expense, time and risk of clean-up.
- Fluid contained within the highly absorbent cellulose core for easy disposal
- Reduces the expense and time of clean-up
- Pad lays flat on floor, allowing carts to easily move over the pad
- Extremely durable, wet or dry
- A low-slip, water proof backing
- Colored backing provides easy segregation from other materials
- Pad easily trimmed on-site to conform to local needs
- Available in rolls or sheets
PART No. and NSN No:
Pad: Part ORP-3340CL
Pad: NSN 6530-01-556-1583
Roll: Part ORPR-3350CL
Roll: NSN 6530-01-556-1763
- Product Size, Cut: 33" x 40"
- Target Absorbency (H2O), Cut: 2.6 liters 2
- Product Size, Roll: 33" x 50'
- Target Absorbency (H2O), Roll: 39 liters 2