APLS Transport Comfort Plus
APLS Transport with Comfort Plus is a portable and disposable litter that includes all of the features of our signature APLS Transport stretcher plus an additional layer of padding for increased patient comfort and vibration mitigation. This product was specifically designed for extended TACEVAC of patients in austere environments.
APLS Transport with Comfort Plus is constructed with a durable canvas and highly absorbent core that absorbs up to 2.5 liters of fluid and supports up to 325 pounds, wet or dry.
The additional padding provides comfort to pressure points while the treated nylon backing protects against wind and moisture.
APLS Transport with Comfort Plus can be used for emergency patient transport, on top of hard litters and stretchers, in operating rooms and as a transfer sheet.
APLS Transport with Comfort Plus is available with an anti-microbial treatment that helps control odors caused by body fluids.
Each APLS Transport with Comfort Plus is available in a protective vacuum packed bag or in a convenient bulk container.
- Foam-like padding contained inside litter
- Available with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Lightweight, rugged and portable
- Unique absorbent core contains up to 2.5 liters of blood and bodily fluids
- Built-in thermal properties for warmth during transport
- Eight (8) handles allow for carrying and patient transfer
- Leak proof nylon backing suitable for dragging
- Straps to ensure patient stability
- Supports 275 – 325 lbs. (124.74 – 147.42 kg) wet or dry
- Compressed vacuum packed or bulk packed
PART No. and NSN No:
Standard: NSN: 6530-01-598-4810
Anti-Microbial: NSN: 6530-01-598-4816
- Finished Size: 20.0" x 72.0" (50.80 cm x 182.88 cm)
- Target Absorbency (H2O): 2,350 – 2,650 grams (Target = 2,500 grams, or 2.5 liters)
- Pad Thickness: 0.75" (1.91 cm) - Uncompressed
- Pad Weight: 2.81 lbs. (1.27 Kg)