APLS Body Guard HazRem - A Unique Body Bag that Protects Service Providers
APLS Body Guard HazRem is a rugged, disposable absorbent body bag that protects service providers from potentially harmful chemical and biological agents.
The bag's innovative design – thermal seals, finished edges, treated nylon backing, and a heavy duty, fluid-proof zipper – creates a leak-proof inner chamber that protects service providers from bacteria-laden body fluids and chemical and biological agents.
Constructed with a highly absorbent cellulose core that retains over six liters of fluid, APLS Body Guard HazRem is designed to work independently or with a stretcher for staging, storing, and transporting deceased personnel.
APLS Body Guard HazRem features a surface-active agent for odor control and the rugged design lessens the chance of environmental contamination.
- Leak proof backing and sealed edges
- Fluid-proof and airtight zipper
- Vapor and fluid leak protection
- Contains up to 6.7 liters of blood and bodily fluid
- Eight (8) handles allow for carrying and easy transportv
- Complete concealment capability through zippered top
- Surface-active agent for odor control
- Arced zipper path provides convenient access
- Pocket secures patient documents
- Supports 420–450 lbs. (190.51– 204.12 kg), wet or dry
- Compressed vacuum packed
PART No. and NSN No:
- Finished Product Size: 36" x 91" (91.44 cm x 231.14 cm)
- Target Absorbency (H2O): 6500 – 6,850 grams (Target = 6850 grams, or 6.7 liters)
- Weight Capacity: 420 – 450 lbs. (190.51 – 204.12 kg)
- Pad Thickness: 0.125" (0.32 cm)
- Pad Weight: 6.6 lbs. (2.99 kg)